Thursday, April 23, 2015

Metropolitan Fashion Week - Seattle

The Metropolitan Fashion Week closing gala & fashion show was quite an event.  It was held Saturday night, April 11th at the Seattle Art Museum.
I've never been to SAM before, so it was a nice treat.  The venue was amazing, but honestly, I'm not sure it worked that well for a fashion show.  I'm sure others would completely disagree, but there was a lot of time down time because the models had to cover a lot of ground and you couldn't see the entire runway, so I felt like I was always missing something, not to mention all the flights of stairs the models had to endure.
With that said, the event was terrific and I was glad to see a significant amount of menswear support from one of my favorite men's clothing retailers, Suit Supply
I didn't spring for the good seats this time like I should have and my camera battery wasn't charged, so I had to take pictures with my phone (sorry for the poor quality).  Regardless, the event producers, clothing designers and providers should be applauded for their efforts.  I believe a great time was had by all in attendance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment