Wednesday, November 2, 2016

BONOBOS Menswear


Have you checked out BONOBOS yet?  I’ve heard about them, but I’ve never had the opportunity to check out an actual storefront before.
Last weekend I was in San Diego and I saw a BONOBOS store at the Westfield University Towne Center in La Jolla. I had to go in and check it out.
They do things a little bit different.  If you want to go in and buy something and take it home that day, this isn’t the store for you.  You’ll have to wait a few days, let me explain.  They offer a ton of clothing in several different fits and fabrics.  Essentially, you go in and try stuff on to determine your fit and choose your fabric, then in about 2 days your order shows up on your doorstep.
I ordered three ‘Daily Grind’ shirts with wide spread collars and no pockets, and also a pair of dark navy 'Bedford’ pants.  Everything arrived today and the shirts are a perfect fit.  The pants were a little small, so I’ll have to send them back to swap sizes.
Let me get back to the in-store experience though.  The store was impeccable, the displays were beautiful and the staff was as genuinely friendly and helpful as you could ever want.  They even offered beer!  
I had a great experience, bought some terrific new clothes and learned a lot more about BONOBOS than I knew when I walked in.  If you’re fortunate enough to have a store near you, I would highly recommend stopping in to have a look for yourself.  If not, jump over to BONOBOS and have a look there.

This inspired me to show you a few lay-flat outfit ideas for your fall inspiration.  I hope you enjoy the two casual looks I put together.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment