Wednesday, December 3, 2014

New Cole Haan Chukka Boots

I recently picked up these new Cole Haan, Glen Chukka boots on sale from Nordstrom. I promptly went to my studio and did the "hover shot" with them.  I haven't done a hover shot for a while, so I figured it was about time.  See below for the set-up shot.

Anyway, they're dark brown and come with both white laces and brown.  I wore the white laces for a while because they hit off the white stitching pretty well, but I recently went with the brown laces.  The brown is a little more subtle and less "athletic-shoe" looking.

Wear these dark chukka's with your favorite blue jeans or chino's.  They're comfortable enough for daily wear and constructed well enough to take regular daily use.  The sole is a mix of leather (?) and rubber (rubber at the toe and at the heel), but they don't have aggressive winter tread patterns, so full winter wear may not be recommended. They also come in gray and tan.
See more images right here at the Cole Haan web site.

Here's how I shot the above image.  Fishing line and patience. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment