Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Macy's Mens Night Out October 25th - UPDATE

Alright guys, I have a pretty exciting update on the Macy's Mens Night Out coming up this Saturday October 25th from 4:00 to 8:00pm.  I had a meeting over the phone with Sarah, a sales manager for several departments at Macy's.  She wanted to brain storm ideas on how they could incorporate me and my blog into their event.


As I mentioned in an earlier post, they're having a runway fashion show, a live DJ, shoe shining, refreshments and giveaways this Saturday and it's all for guys.  But what I also discovered is that they're running a big sale.  30% off purchases of $100 or more!  Apparently, they usually do 20% off purchases of $100 or more, but for this event, it's 30%.  Not only that, but some of the best brands are included in the sale like Ralph Lauren and North Face!

Here's the really cool part.. Sarah is letting me style a mannequin that will have my info on it!  She suggested printing out my blog graphics and having it on display near the mannequin I styled!  "Mannequin styling by 40OverFashion.com", or something like that.  I'm scheduled to go in on Thursday to meet with Sarah and work up the styling.  How cool is that?!

All the Mens shops at Macy's have been updated and the Nautica store is all new.  If you haven't been into Macy's at Bellevue Square for a while, I'm inviting you to join me this Saturday from 4:00pm to 8:00pm.

I plan on live blogging during the event here or on Facebook.  I'll have a new post going that I'll update with new photos over the course of the event so if you can't make it, you can see some of what you're missing.
I wouldn't recommend missing it though. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment