Sunday, July 13, 2014

First Post

First and foremost, thanks for stopping by.
As a 45 year-old guy, there doesn't seem to be a lot of resources on the web with fashion/style advice for guys like me.  In essence, nobody is speaking directly to me and my own personal taste.  There's a lot of style advice for the 20-something's fresh out of college looking for work, but at this point in my life, I'm secure with who I am and what I'm comfortable with.  I care what I look like, how I present myself and I haven't 'let myself go'.  I believe first impressions are critical and I believe people are judged on appearance (weather or not we like to think that's true).



With that said, here's a little bit about me.  I'm born & raised in the Seattle area and I'm happily married for 18 years.  We don't have kids of our own, but we do have two cats and a dog.  I'm a full time photographer and I specialize in headshots for corporate use, the acting community and anyone with a brand or on-line presence.  I post a lot about men's style on Facebook, but it doesn't seem like that's an appropriate place to share those opinions.  I've been told that I should start a blog about it, so I'm finally doing just that.

As I stated earlier, I'll be posting my own personal opinions about style and what's appropriate (and not appropriate) for the 40+ guy.  If you don't agree, that's fine.  Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  What I post here will be my opinions.

I hope what I post here will be helpful, and I hope you stick around.  I have a lot of plans.

Best.
-John
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment