Wednesday, November 5, 2014

OOTD - Outfit Of The Day


I was contacted recently by Valerie, a local fashion blogger at Mapleleopard about photographing her for some of her upcoming blog segments.  I agreed to do it with the stipulation that she had to photograph me as well. :)  It was an eventful afternoon which included getting locked out of my studio for about 30 minutes, but at least it didn't rain.  Anyway, be on the lookout for a few more posts from this shoot coming soon.

This outfit choice is a very simple and casual layered look for fall.  Since the jacket is dark, I went with light wash jeans and dark grey shoes.  The sweater is a two-tone blue zip-up that goes perfectly with the jeans and jacket.  For the shirt, the easy pick would've been blue, but I wanted to contrast a bit so I went with a custom made green & white gingham.

Shoes: Steve Madden
Jeans: Banana Republic
Shirt: Modern Tailor.com
Zip Sweater: Banana Republic
Sport Jacket: H&M
Pocket Square: The Tie Bar.com
Socks: Soxy.com

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment