Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Suit Supply Seattle Visit - Seattle Mens Fashion Blog

I've been in the market for a new charcoal gray suit for a while now.  I've been thinking about going with another custom suit from Indochino, but I wanted to go check out the offerings from Suit Supply in downtown Seattle.  Suit Supply is a European company that sells great fitting suits at affordable prices.  I've been inside the Seattle store once before, but I didn't have long to stay so I was really looking forward to another visit.



The showroom is large and beautiful with an on-site tailor station up front right as you walk in.  The suits, accessories, shirts and shoes are tastefully displayed with easy access.

I was greeted by a saleswomen who was very helpful, accommodating and she showed me exactly what I was looking for.  A great fitting charcoal gray Napoli suit for $499.  Yep, you read that correctly, a great fitting suit for $499!  The jacket was almost perfect as-is, but did need some alterations with the sleeve length.  The trousers were a perfect fit in the waist, but the legs were too wide and needed to be tailored.  No problem.  The on-site tailor would have everything ready in 2 days.  Yes, only 2 days!  I'll be back to pick it up on Friday, so I'll update you all soon.

If you're in the market for a new suit and have never been to Suit Supply, I would encourage you to drop in.
Pro Tip: Park at the Motif Hotel which is only one block away on 5th and have lunch at Frolik.  You're welcome.
PS. Yes, I had permission to take pictures. :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment