40 Over Fashion
Mens Fashion and Style Blog For Grown-Ups and Men Over 40
Monday, December 29, 2014
Smile Makeover 6 Month Smiles Update - Videos
Posted on Monday, December 29, 2014 by John Galfano
So I have a few more video updates if you're interested in watching or following along.
They're essentially me rambling about what's happening with changes and updates with my smile makeover.
2.5 Week Update
One Month Update
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Like us on Facebook
Instagram
instagram widget
Popular Posts
No More Shoulder Bumps
The Perfect Jeans?
Test Drive - 2015 Cadillac ATS Turbo Coupe AWD
Underwear - The Good, The Bad, The Sexy
Dress Up Your Jeans - Seattle Mens Fashion Blog
I'm on Instagram!!
Macy's Mens Night Out Live Updates - EVENT RECAP!!
3 Different Ways To Wear Your Suit
Inexpensive Suit Review (under $200) From JCPenny
Are Your Clothes Making You Look Fat? Seattle Men's Fashion Blog
Blog Archive
November
(1)
September
(1)
August
(2)
July
(1)
May
(1)
April
(2)
March
(2)
January
(2)
December
(1)
October
(6)
September
(3)
August
(1)
July
(1)
June
(1)
May
(1)
April
(7)
March
(4)
February
(4)
January
(7)
December
(14)
November
(13)
October
(23)
September
(20)
August
(12)
July
(21)
About Me
John Galfano
I'm a commercial headshot photographer based in Seattle, WA. & Temecula, CA. and I also run a Men's style blog. Website:
www.johngalfano.com
View my complete profile
Copyright 40 Over Fashion. Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment