Monday, June 8, 2015

Dressing Up Micro-Prints


Back in April I made a post about micro-prints being on-trend for this spring.  Today, I thought I'd show a few ways to dress up micro-prints.
In both of these outfits, I'm wearing dark wash blue jeans and a navy jacket.  The shirts are from the Banana Republic Outlet store and were around $25 each.

This shirt is worn somewhat casual without a tie, but the jacket & pocket square give it a elevated sense of style & dress.  Go with a dark'ish brown shoe & belt.

I decided to dress this one up a bit more with a knit tie.  The shirt obviously isn't formal and neither is a knit tie, so they work well together.  Again, go with a brown shoe & belt to keep it less formal.
These are both solid looks for a nice dinner out or an evening on the town.  I'll make another post soon about going super casual with micro-prints for this summer.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment